Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply in respect of all bookings and will form the basis of your contract with “Real Retreats Ltd”.
1. All arrangements are made subject to the following terms and conditions. When you make a booking with ‘Real Retreats Ltd’ you must accept these booking conditions on behalf of yourself and your party. A contract will exist when we receive any monies from you towards the booking, or upon the issue of our Confirmation email/Invoice, whichever is the earlier.
2. A deposit of 30% per person is payable at the time of booking which will be non-refundable except in the event of us not accepting your booking for any reason, or if due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to provide the course for which you have booked.
3. The balance of the price is payable in full ten weeks before departure. If the balance remains unpaid, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
4. Cancellations must be made in writing to us by the person who the booking. Full payment is required 10 weeks prior to your arrival. The following cancellation charges will apply. 8 weeks or more in advance of travel, you will receive a full refund.
Between 8 weeks and 3 weeks in advance of travel you will receive a 50% refund
Less than 3 weeks in advance of travel, you will be required to pay in full.
5. You will need a valid passport and need to make your own arrangements for travel insurance. This should cover full medical expenses, personal baggage, personal accident, accident, loss or damage to property, cancellation or curtailment, personal liability, legal expenses and emergency.
6. We shall not accept responsibility for any cancellations or effect on your holiday due to war, threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions.
7. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify at any time the arrangements advertised where necessary to do so.
8. We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the accommodation and services are as described. We will be responsible for any acts or omissions of our own agents whilst acting within the scope of their agreement with us but cannot be responsible for the acts or omissions of those providing services over which we have no direct control.
9. In the interests of safety, you must adhere to the advice about safety around the site which we will relay to you when you arrive.
11. We shall not be responsible for luggage lost in transit whilst it is the responsibility of an airline.
12. We will not be responsible if you suffer illness, personal injury or death as a result of misadventure during the period of your trip arising out of an activity that does not form part of the course provided by us.
13. All courses are subject to a minimum number of bookings and we therefore reserve the right to cancel. In this event we will return all monies to you but we will not cancel your holiday within 6 weeks of departure except in the event of circumstances out-with our control.
14. In the event of any problems arising during the course, you must report it immediately to whoever is hosting the course. If the problem is not resolved whilst you are on the retreat, you should file a written report within 28 days of your return. No liability will be accepted for any complaint that not reported to us at the time and as described within 28 days thereafter.
Real Retreats LTD
Company number 11264244
Registered address,Windsor House, Bayshill Road, Cheltenham GL50 3AT
Trading adddress, 121 Parklands, Wotton-under-edge, Glos GL12 7NR
T: +44 (0)7815 899342 E: email@example.com